[TriLUG] RHCE Opportunities

Israel J Pattison pattison at usa.com
Tue Oct 17 11:07:44 EDT 2006

Dear Mr. Cich,

I am an RHCE (Cert# 803004080512357) working near RTP.  You may view my
resume online at http://www.fanana.net/system/files/resume.pdf

I am currently working as a Systems Administrator and Network Engineer for
Global Knowledge Training LLC in Morrisville.

I would be intersted in hearing more about your available position.

You can reach me via email at pattison at usa.com or by phone at 919.368.6217.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.  Have a great day!

Sincerely,

Israel J. Pattison