[TriLUG] FBI director wants ISPs to track users

Matthew Lavigne lavigne at thosebastards.net
Thu Oct 19 06:49:55 EDT 2006

OK, only going to reply to one of these but can we keep the political BS
and talking heads off the linux list?  I understand that this has
privacy concerns but what do either of the threads posted have to do
with linux?  Other then a direct copy (likely copyright infringement)
and along with a link  there is no other comments in either post.

Please can we keep this garbage off of the list?

<brownwa at ftc-i.net was added to the killfile>

Matthew
enjoying the spoils of moving back to NY