[TriLUG] Web could be terror training camp in U.S., politician says

William Sutton william at trilug.org
Thu Oct 19 13:09:37 EDT 2006

I don't think this was about "let's keep the masses blind so the evil
government can take advantage of them".  I do think it was about keeping
content on the TriLUG discussion list relevant to the list's main topic.
Yes, I know we sometimes stray from that (even I do :} ), but you also
don't see us discussing other "essential" information on this list, either
(like the best way to protect your assets since there will be no social
security money when you retire).

Not saying it isn't important...just that everything has a place.

--
William Sutton