[TriLUG] Treo? Blackberry? Something Else?

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Wed Oct 25 07:30:26 EDT 2006

Wow - that's durability!

Can you tell me something about interoperability with a pure-linux
environment?

Thanks.

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl