[TriLUG] Linux Photo Management Application?

Dave Sorenson dave at logicalgeek.com
Tue Oct 31 22:01:01 EST 2006

Not to be too much the Google fan boi, but Picasa has been released for
Linux. Not a native application (uses WINE api's) but it works as
advertised and offers basic editing crop, red eye reduction etc. It also
does not destroy originals, it makes a copy. I tried all the others
mentioned and decided to use it.

Dave S.