[TriLUG] Dependencies: Lasagna or Spaghetti?

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Thu Nov 9 11:10:18 EST 2006

This is reason #1 why I use gentoo. I can use 'USE=" "' ...and omit all
the fluff that comes with gnome/kde ...etc. I also favored the kde-base
and the split ebuilds of KDE which allow you to install the minimal
amount of functionality necessary. I like to make my own assumptions as
to what I need / don't need ...instead of letting the package manager
pull defaults.