[TriLUG] Asterisk for the office

Jon Carnes jonc at nc.rr.com
Mon Nov 13 19:01:59 EST 2006

The "us" is Featuretel.com. You can use FeatureTel as your ISP (via a
T1) or connect across your own internet connection to our servers. We
work really well off TimeWarner Cable.

The cost per month is anywhere from $25 to $45 depending on whether you
want Voicemail and Unlimited Long Distance.

BTW: We have a lot of former Bandwidth.com customers who are quite happy
with our service and the quality of the Voice communications. We
actually own and operate our own VoIP servers locally. It makes more
than a little bit of difference.

Jon