[TriLUG] OT: movie outing?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Fri Nov 17 08:34:35 EST 2006

Well!  Let me be the first in the certain flood of responses!  I'm
interested.  I am curious, though, if anything in particular makes this
a prime LUG-related activity aside from the fact that it's penguins?
Was the movie designed or rendered on Linux-powered machines?

Or, I guess to paraphrase a /. favorite... "Sure, but did they run Linux?"

Cheers,
~Brian