[TriLUG] OT: movie outing?

Cristobal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Sat Nov 18 14:06:30 EST 2006

Happy Feet came to us from Warner Bros, but they outsourced the
animation to Animal Logic[0], and at some point, "The company decided
to migrate from a Windows 2000 Pro environment to a Linux Red Hat
environment," according to an HP press release[1].

-CMP

[0] http://mag.awn.com/index.php?ltype=pageone&article_no=3084
[1] http://h20271.www2.hp.com/SMB-AP/cache/252082-0-0-14-121.html