[TriLUG] Flash(animation) web site equivalent tools for Linux?

Mike Shaw mdshaw89 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 08:03:08 EST 2006

Hi Everyone,

I have a friend who is trying to create a website on a Linux box and wants
to do something simialr to flash animation on LInux, i.e. build the
animation using Linux tools, but having no luck in his search.  He wants to
build a very "interactive"(pop-out menus, hovering menus/items , besides
just animations on the site itself) website and his base for comparison is
flash.  I wanted to see if anyone who has any suggestions/ideas on what
tools might be available for him to use?

Regards,

Mike Shaw
--
In the future, it will be said that "America is really good at only 3
things: Music, Software and Pizza Delivery", (Snow Crash, ~p20).