[TriLUG] Hello (new subscriber)

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 27 13:19:48 EST 2006

Bioinformatics.. sweet.  I'm glad to hear that you are on the list and have
posted.  I've had an interest in bioinformatics since the field really
started to gel.  Too bad I was in college before this field and emerged.  Oh
well, too old to go back and get all the chemistry and related bio-sciences
schooling now.

Anyway, I'm up the road in downtown Durham.  I know we have a quite a few
TriLUGers in the RTP/Durham area.  Perhaps we should all do lunch some
time?  I'm still having problems making it to meetings thanks to school at
night but I can get to a lunch sometime.

Greg