[TriLUG] Flash

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Wed Nov 29 20:31:14 EST 2006

I'm noticing more and more pages that require the newer versions of the
flash player (I think they are up to version 9 on Windows/Mac?).  It
seems that Macromedia/Adobe is giving up on continuing to develop for
Linux (by it seems, I'm referring to the fact that the most recent
version they've released is 6...)  I did some googling, and it looks
like there's an open source flash player called Gnash, but it's only at
alpha release.  What do you all do for flash?