[TriLUG] December TriLUG Meeting - Holiday Social and Food Drive

jason at monsterjam.org jason at monsterjam.org
Wed Nov 29 22:13:59 EST 2006

hey! You're discriminating against us geeks with egg allergies. I never eat desserts
(pies/cookies/cakes/etc.) because most contain egg whites to which im very allergic
to. So in the interest of making the whole group suffer because of a few minorities (which seems
to be all the rage today) I propose a "no dessert" policy.

Jason

Actually, I probably wont make it to that meeting so bring all the egg-infested desserts ya want.
;)

On Wed,
Nov 29, 2006 at

|    Jason Welsh   jason at monsterjam.org        |