[TriLUG] Open source backup tools

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Mon Dec 4 18:22:50 EST 2006

Kevin Otte wrote:
> Matt Frye wrote:
>
>> Oh, and this needs to run on Unix/Linux.
>>

> You'd think given the forum, you wouldn't have to state that.
> *sigh*

I dunno, my understanding of what's "on topic" on this list [1] leads me
to believe that
a question about open-source backup tools for Windows, OS/2, PalmOS,
etc. would
be on-topic,  and therefore not entirely unexpected.  If so, it doesn't
seem like a bad idea
 to add a qualifier like that, just to prevent any potential
mis-understanding.

TTYL,

Phil

1. From the Tri-LUG FAQ:

As stated above, the main TriLUG discussion list
 (http://www.trilug.org/mailman/listinfo/trilug) is for the
 discussion of all topics related to Linux or Free/Open Source software.