[TriLUG] using soekris boxes and CF cards (OpenBSD)

Glenn Hennessee Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 5 11:51:21 EST 2006

The numbers a quick google search turns up on CF writes is 10,000 to
1,000,000 write cycles. I understand that they vary the actual location
on the card they write to with the internal hardware so you don't
constantly write to the same location. "Constant writes" may not be a
good application of CF cards.
glenn

--
Glenn Hennessee