[TriLUG] print queues work locally, but not over the network

Steve Litt slitt at troubleshooters.com
Mon Dec 11 10:01:01 EST 2006

No executable for selinux was installed:

[slitt at mydesk ~]$ locate selinux
/usr/lib/Acrobat7/Reader/Patch/selinux_patch
/usr/include/linux/selinux.h
/usr/include/linux/selinux_netlink.h
/usr/src/linux-2.6.17-5mdv/include/linux/selinux.h
/usr/src/linux-2.6.17-5mdv/include/linux/selinux_netlink.h
/classic/a/at/a_wsams/sambaunleashed/html/enterpriselinux
/classic/a/at/a_wsams/sambaunleashed/html/enterpriselinux/9909linux3.html
/classic/a/at/a_wsams/sambaunleashed/html/enterpriselinux/9909linux2.html
/classic/a/at/a_wsams/sambaunleashed/html/enterpriselinux/9909linux1.html
[slitt at mydesk ~]$

Thanks

SteveT

--
Steve Litt
Author:
   * Universal Troubleshooting Process courseware
   * Troubleshooting Techniques of the Successful Technologist
   * Manager's Guide to Technical Troubleshooting
   * Twenty Eight Tales of Troubleshooting
   * Rapid Learning: Secret Weapon of the Successful Technologist

http://www.troubleshooters.com/bookstore
http://www.troubleshooters.com/utp/tcourses.htm

(Legal Disclaimer) Follow these suggestions at your own risk.