[TriLUG] Donate mad food, get a geeky gift

Matt Frye mattfrye at gmail.com
Mon Dec 11 19:33:15 EST 2006

As an incentive to this year's Holiday Food Drive, the top three food
donors will be awarded a geeky gift from ThinkGeek.  I know, I know -
the feeling of doing a good deed is reward enough, but still.

What are they?  Well, I guess you'll just have to show up...and bring
them cans.

Some examples what is good to donate:

 - Canned corn, peas, carrots, soups, veg-all, applesauce, oranges,
baked beans, chili beans, cranberry sauce
 - Jars of apple sauce, baby food, pasta sauce
 - Dry goods such as instant mashed potatoes, dried soups, stuffing,
oatmeal, cereal, crackers, baby formula, pasta, mac & cheese
 - Plastic bottles or other containers of non-perishable juice

Matt Frye
http://www.linkedin.com/in/mattfrye