[TriLUG] Web App with Bar Graph - What to Use?

Glenn Hennessee Glenn_Hennessee at ncsu.edu
Tue Dec 12 08:44:17 EST 2006

Take a look at JFreeChart, a java based graphing library from
sourceforge.net. The url is http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/
I haven't used it but I ran across it recently and it may do what you're
looking to do. They also give links to other free graphing/chart
libraries at http://www.jfree.org/jfreechart/faq.html#FAQ13

glenn

--
Glenn Hennessee