[TriLUG] Jetta Jetbook - Quality?

Brian Henning brian at strutmasters.com
Mon Dec 18 13:12:15 EST 2006

Yeah.  Don't use a laptop for real-time audio recording.  Maybe one
track at a time wouldn't run into any problems, but the slow-spinning HD
is bound to cause latency/drop issues if you're doing much multitrack
recording (which is sort of implied by "home studio").

Disclaimer: The above comments are purely conjecture.

~Brian