[TriLUG] Distro suggestions

Roy Vestal rvestal at trilug.org
Thu Dec 21 15:00:54 EST 2006

Were you trying to start a flame war? Cause you did!

My question:
Since you've tried these what do you think of them?  Any reason they did
or didn't tickle your fancy? Are you just trying all distros you can, or
are you not satisfied with what you've found so far?

Another good site to see what's out there besides distrowatch is
http://www.linux.org/dist/