[TriLUG] RE: This is what happens when a OS company shoots its self in the foot (MS Vista)

Neil L. Little nllitt12669 at earthlink.net
Tue Dec 26 14:56:28 EST 2006

Ignorance is bliss.

If all you ever do is surf , read email (making sure to read all the
spam as well because you like it), and M$ is all you have ever known
because that's what came with your computer when you bought it at
Walmart,  how can you tell that there is some thing else? What is this
Apple thing? Oh, an IPod?

Neil Little, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
http://www.jars.net