[TriLUG] IDE Recommendations?

Randy Barlow randy at electronsweatshop.com
Sat Dec 30 11:34:28 EST 2006

On Sat, 2006-12-30 at 00:49 -0500, Tom Bryan wrote:
> I couldn't remember the name, so I had to find it again.  It was listed
> with a bunch of other IDEs on this page:
> http://linuxmafia.com/faq/Devtools/ides.html

Wow, that is quite a list!  So far, I've tried out Sourcenav/insight and
ddd.  The interface for sourcenav/insight I found to be a bit
unintuitive, but the programs are very functional together and once you
get the hang of them they are very usable.  I also tried out ddd and I
really like it as a debugger!  I'm building Anjuta right now, but I
really liked what I saw on their website.  Thanks for all the pointers
TriLUG!

Randy Barlow
http://www.electronsweatshop.com
Finalmente sono giornalista anch'io adesso, e i fatti non mi interessano
piu'. -- Pat Buchanan