[OT] [TriLUG] IDE Recommendations?

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Tue Jan 2 07:25:31 EST 2007

Dan,

Oh how you jest. The INFOCON stuff sucks really. For the most part, it
should already be secure (right?). You'd be surprised. We've enforced a
lot of policies that really should have been in place prior to ...but
you know how that is. Not to mention any deviation from the INFOCON
requires endless amounts of paperwork.

This morning is brought to you by the Number 4 and the Letter P (as in
PATCH) -- which is what I've been doing since 4am.