[TriLUG] Linux based CMS for home website

Neil L. Little nllitt12669 at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 3 22:09:28 EST 2007

Where I work we have been using a package called WEBGui
(www.plainblack.com). Its pretty easy to setup. LAMP package is part of
the install.
The last install I did took me about an hour. No knowledge of HTML is
needed for those setting up a basic page.

Neil, WA4AZL
JARS Forever!!
http://www.jars.net