[TriLUG] HTPC 1280x720 modline help

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 9 23:37:20 EST 2007

wait until you see the modeline for this:
http://www.turnpike420.net/linux/Samsung_DLP_xorg.conf_sample.txt

I have a Samsung 50" DLP and kotte somehow somewhere found the
modeline which made that work with the Nvidia card I had... I think
the above was used with FC3 at the time?  It worked great and BZflag
on a 50" was dizzying!  :D

dunno if that helps, b/c I don't understand what it does... but there ya go!  :)

David