[TriLUG] Options for training....

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Wed Jan 10 13:23:33 EST 2007

Shawn William Taylor wrote:
> I am looking for RHCT & RCHE certification training in the triangle
>
> WakeTech offers some Redhat training .   - http://www.waketech.edu
>
> Shawn

In the past I would have said to be wary of Wake Tech's Linux training,
but they have
recently licensed RH's curriculum and the one class I took since then
was pretty good.
Unfortunately the guy who taught the class, who was a very good
instructor, just
left wake tech... to go to work at Red Hat. :-)

If you decided to go the Wake Tech route, I'd try to find somebody who's
familiar with the current crop of instructors teaching the Linux stuff and
probe a bit and see what the opinion(s) are.

TTYL,

Phil

--
http://www.linkedin.com/in/philliprhodes