[TriLUG] WakeTech (was: Options for training....)

Phillip Rhodes mindcrime at cpphacker.co.uk
Thu Jan 11 15:03:35 EST 2007

Greg Brown wrote:
> Does anyone actually work for Wake Tech or know anyone who does?  All
> I am
> trying to do is search for a class to turbo charge my Final Cut
> learning and
> I can no longer navigate that website worth a hoot.  It used to be so
> easy
> to search for classes.. now you need a login of some kind or you can
> download the entire mega-PDF-  that's it.

I'd like to shoot whoever decided that nearly everything on their
website should
be a PDF.  That said, I was able to search for sections without logging
in, just now.
I just went to <https://webadvisor.waketech.edu/WebAdvisor/WebAdvisor>
clicked the "Prospective Students" link, then the link labeled "search
for sections."

TTYL,

Phil

--