[TriLUG] Access to remote linux files and folders...

Andrew Perrin clists at perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Fri Jan 19 15:58:09 EST 2007

What's the output of mount?  What's the contents of /etc/fstab?

Andrew J Perrin - andrew_perrin (at) unc.edu - http://perrin.socsci.unc.edu
Assistant Professor of Sociology; Book Review Editor, _Social Forces_
University of North Carolina - CB#3210, Chapel Hill, NC 27599-3210 USA
New Book: http://www.press.uchicago.edu/cgi-bin/hfs.cgi/00/178592.ctl