[TriLUG] Local Colo for Mac, plus sys adm

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 08:49:43 EST 2007

How could I forget NeoNova?  They are located in Morrisville, have a data
center in the building with DC power, and have a good bunch of Mac and Linux
admins on staff, not to mention a fat Internet pipe.

*NeoNova Network Services
*1000 Perimeter Park Drive, Suite K
Morrisville, NC 27560

Toll Free: 1-877-NEONOVA
Phone: (919) 460-3330
Fax: (919) 460-0426

These guys are good, they are worth checking out.

Greg