[TriLUG] Problem w/ Firehol Firewall

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Tue Jan 23 20:32:07 EST 2007

Huh, hadn't run into firehol before.  Still like shorewall better, but I
think the sort of thing that you are wanting to do is delineated here:

http://firehol.sourceforge.net/commands.html?#src

So, for example, if you want only 172.16.1.x to be able to connect to
your smtp server...

server smtp accept src 172.16.1.0/24

Hope this helps.

CJK