[TriLUG] Linux Hardware Vendor

Chris Calloway cbc at unc.edu
Fri Jan 26 10:54:35 EST 2007

Magnus wrote:
> Tarus Balog wrote:
>> I'm looking at Penguin Linux but want to know if any of you have
>> experience (good or bad) with them or other vendors.
>

> I've patronized Penguin Computing ( http://www.penguincomputing.com ) a
> number of times over the years and I've been nothing but happy with
> them.  Earlier on, like 10 years ago, there may have been some order
> fulfillment quirks but that was sorted out long long ago.

I can't tell you how happy Penguin Computing servers make me. I will
never buy anything else. They got me out of Dell Hell.

Also, if you are clustering, they are the only way to go.

If you want specifics, call me at the number below.

--
Sincerely,

Chris Calloway
http://www.seacoos.org
office: 332 Chapman Hall   phone: (919) 962-4323