[TriLUG] Gentoo humour

Owen Berry oberry at trilug.org
Fri Jan 26 11:19:08 EST 2007

On Fri, Jan 26, 2007 at 11:06:29AM -0500, Chris Calloway wrote:
> Lee Fickenscher wrote:
> >I wouldn't have a problem with that as long as my chair performed better
> >than everyone else's chair! :D
>
> What are the USE flags for that?

M31 ~ # equery u chair
[ Searching for packages matching chair... ]
[ Colour Code : set unset ]
[ Legend   : Left column  (U) - USE flags from make.conf ]
[          : Right column (I) - USE flags packages was installed with ]
[ Found these USE variables for core-support/chair ]
 U I
 - - heavy     : Extra screws used for the power user
 - - light     : Less screws used. Can be reused for other resources.
 - + wheels    : Mobility enhancements.
 - + armrests  : Comfort patches applied.
 - - stabilize : For the fidgety user.
 - - straps    : Useful for toddlers during mealtimes.