[TriLUG] This is too funny (LinuxWorldExpo)

David A. Cafaro dac at trilug.org
Fri Jan 26 13:08:59 EST 2007

It has been like that for a long time.  I'm actually on the program
committee for the LinuxWorld Shows and it has been mentioned by me
and others to IDG (the ones that handle the shows logistics).  They
are aware of it, but they can't currently migrate off their old
system.  They run many different shows (not just linuxworld) and have
a special system setup to manage everything related to these shows
(from web content, to speaker coordination, to sponsor coordination,
etc..).

Anyways, it's been like that for several years, and not likely to
change anytime soon (because of cost/complexity).

Though I do nudge nudge wink wink bug bug them every-once in a while.

Cheers,
David