[TriLUG] On a lighter note maybe semi off-topic

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 29 13:39:52 EST 2007

If I could suggest one you may want to pass on it would be Linux Journal.
Somewhere along the way they really started to move away from the excellent
technical articles of the past to morph into today's less then technical
thoughts on this-and-that related to Linux.  The format of the magazine
changed to an odd size and I never got used to it (hardly a compliant that
should stop someone from subscribing but my real beef is what is on the
paper, not what size and shape the paper is).

Just my $.02.  I'm sure there are plenty of people who still love the
magazine.  As for me I'm letting my subscription lapse.

Greg