[TriLUG] On a lighter note maybe semi off-topic

jbrigman at nc.rr.com jbrigman at nc.rr.com
Mon Jan 29 15:58:50 EST 2007

I second burnett -

+1 SysAdmin
+1 ;login

I've let everything I get lapse at some point or another, but SysAdmin,
never.
It's also the only magazine I've ever gotten where I actively refer to
old copies.
The CD version is a good way to catch up on old issues and includes
source code.

Lots of projects that become "de-facto standards" get born in that mag.
They are agnostic, but have a preponderance of Linux/UNIX articles.
Their Q&A author, Amy Rich, is a *NIX goddess. When I lay down to sleep
at night, I pray to her for guidance and wisdom.

JKB