CORRECTION: [TriLUG] [Invitation] Greg Dekoenigsberg on One Laptop Per Child @ 2007-02-08 7pm - 2007-02-08 9pm (2 hrs)

Cristóbal Palmer cristobalpalmer at gmail.com
Fri Feb 2 19:52:23 EST 2007

Please note that the time listed below has a start of today, which is
obviously a mistake. The meeting is *actually* next week, 2007-02-08
7pm.

Honestly it was a mistake to try to use the google cal interface of
gmail for this anyway. I didn't know how it would behave and shouldn't
have tried it on the announcement. Please accept my apology for the
extra traffic.

Thanks,
CMP

--