[TriLUG] taxi service

David McDowell turnpike420 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 8 17:12:19 EST 2007

Wish I could help ya buddy, sorry... :(

BUT in case people don't know, he's fortunate that he'll be in the
area of 540 without tolls IF they are approved.  Here's the handouts
for tonight's public meeting at Apex High School:

http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/Western_Wake_Parkway_Handout_FINAL.pdf
http://www.turnpike420.net/~dmcdowell/Comment_Sheet_FINAL.pdf

STOP TOLLS ON 540!  Submit a comment sheet to the address provided.
Apex Mayor already agrees, NO to tolls on 540.  Write your Cary,
Fuquay-Varina, Holly Springs and Morrisville Mayors and make sure they
vote NO this summer too! (I'm not sure where these others stand.)

sorry, horrible political blather... had to be said... affects MANY of
our commutes!  If you have questions about this, please write me OFF
list!!

David

other sources:
http://ops.fhwa.dot.gov/tolling_pricing/programs/toll_agreements.htm