Informal TriLUG Lunch? (was Re: [TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ)

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Mon Feb 12 09:44:14 EST 2007

On Mon, 2007-02-12 at 09:34 -0500, Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> On 2/12/07, Warren Myers <volcimaster at gmail.com> wrote:
> > crazy fire indeed doth rock
> >
> > never did the gong myself, but the whole "unlimited bowls of meat" stirfry
> > concept is wonderful :)
>
> Note, btw, that the "unlimited bowls of meat" thing at the Cary[1] one
> is only for dinner.  For lunch you pay per bowl.  But, it's not hard to
> fill up on one bowl, especially when you add rice.
>
> Cheers,
> Tanner
>
> [1] I believe some of the other Crazy Fires in the area may do unlimited
> all the time, or maybe pay-per-bowl all the time.  Perhaps someone else
> can enlighten us on that.

Certainly... Bowl-Buddha here...

For Lunch, Crazy fire is pay as you go for 1 or 2 bowls.  If you would
like 3 or more, it's all you can eat.

Dinner is always all you can eat, but the price resembles the 3+ bowl
option from Lunch.

Of course, using squash and other items, one can build bulwarks into
one's bowl that allows you to significantly increase it's carrying
capacity.

CJK