[TriLUG] Asterisk Question

Steve Kuekes steve at kuekes.homeip.net
Mon Feb 12 09:58:58 EST 2007

I know there's much Asterisk experience on Trilug.

I'm looking to prototype a asterisk Voice response application on the
cheap.  I'm looking to get one of these clone Digium X100P cards to
provide one analog voice line for my test/development system.  Does
anyone have any Asterisk experience with these and do the do everything
I might need to make a system that answers the phone and does some
"press one for information on xxx" type system?  They seem to be very
cheap on Ebay < $25 with shipping.

Or is there another card I should be looking at.

Thanks
--
Steve Kuekes

Insight Racing - Urban Grand Challenge('07) - http://www.insightracing.org
Private Pilot: N9259R '95 Saratoga based at Sanford-Lee County Regional
(TTA)
email: skuekes at nc.rr.com