Informal TriLUG Lunch? (was Re: [TriLUG] visiting Red Hat HQ)

Scott Chilcote scottchilcote at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 12 12:52:15 EST 2007

Warren Myers wrote:
> I'm all for bulwarks of capacity - but squash?!? the palate quakes
>
> cukes or carrots - sure... but the squash... not so much
>
> WMM

I concur.

I was upset when they removed white potato shreds from the veggies
because these were a very pliable construction material.  Not only tasty
when stir fried, but useful for separating layers and avoiding neophyte
status revealing food avalanches.

I think they went from shredded carrots to chunks that look like they
were hacked free with a mallet for the same reason.

--
    Scott C.