[TriLUG] Harsh statements from Forbes with regard to IBM's Linux spin

jonc at nc.rr.com jonc at nc.rr.com
Fri Feb 16 10:34:37 EST 2007

Curious... Why does he state that running Red Hat at the server level is
more expensive than running MS? I assume he has some niche in mind that
matches that criteria?  I've helped out a lot of businesses and I can't
think of a place where that statement would be valid.

On the otherhand, his main thesis, that Notes pretty much sucks... I
agree with that. IBM needs to open up that app and let the dust out and
the light in.

Jon