[TriLUG] Hardware Question: 2.5" IDE Drive Connection

Chris Knowles chrisk at trilug.org
Tue Feb 20 11:35:55 EST 2007

OK, I think that the Aaron we know and love was killed and replaced by a
Google based AI.

I mean, when was the last time you saw him in person?

Using their cache of his (presumed) gmail account as well as his posts
here, the AI is able to accurately imitate his style and general
interests.

The only problem is that it's getting too ambitious.

CJK