[TriLUG] OT: Mac vs. PC - the 1996 edition!

Warren Myers volcimaster at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 15:51:14 EST 2007

interesting - i had no problem before, but am getting 403 now

server overload / permissions change?

On 2/21/07, Byarlay, Wayne A. <wab at purdue.edu> wrote:

> 403 Forbidden
> You don't have permission to access
> /wp/wp-content/uploads/2007/02/1996-macaddict-mac-vs-pc.jpg on this
> server.
>
> Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use
> an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
>
> :(

http://warrenmyers.com
"God may not play dice with the universe, but something strange is going on
with the prime numbers." --Paul Erdős
"It's not possible. We are the type of people who have everything in our
favor going against us." --Ben Jarhvi, Short Circuit 2