[TriLUG] TriLUG Lunch - TODAY!

Tanner Lovelace clubjuggler at gmail.com
Tue Feb 27 09:22:49 EST 2007

Hi folks,

It looks like we have 12 people showing up for lunch today
at 12:45pm at the Crazy Fire in Cary off Buck Jones Rd
(including a "hopefully" and a "probably").  There still time
for people to decide they want to come join us.  If you would
like to join us for lunch, please take a minute and go to

http://www.trilug.org/wiki/TriLUG_Lunch

and add your name to the list.  While you are perfectly
welcome to just show up, adding your name to the list
just helps us when the hostess asks us how big of a table
we want. :-)

So, I hope to see people come out for lunch today!

Cheers,
Tanner
--
Tanner Lovelace