[TriLUG] For those that missed the lunch at Crazy Fire

Andrew C. Oliver acoliver at buni.org
Wed Feb 28 01:15:31 EST 2007

Tanner Lovelace wrote:
> Here are pictures:
>
> http://www.trilug.org/gallery/trilug-lunch-27-feb-2007
>
> Cheers,
> Tanner

What totally blows is that while I love Mongolian (and the one in Durham
is too...stingy for me) whenever
there is some geek social event at crazy fire:

* I travel (this is lower lately)
* I get sick
* I have the kid in tow (who may be sick)
* my wife gets sick
* a car or major appliance breaks down
* a support case is filed for something I'm still "the guy" on (I want
to be a lego)

This time I got sick....but at least I'm not the lady about to be killed
with the evil eye beams!

you did at least eat a yummy animal, Tanner, didn't you?

-Andy

--
No PST Files Ever Again
Buni Meldware Communication Suite