[TriLUG] CompUSA closing stores

OlsonE at aosa.army.mil OlsonE at aosa.army.mil
Wed Feb 28 10:52:39 EST 2007

I agree. I've had less than favorable opinions of TigerDirect. Their
staff is very rude, and they're unable to answer simple questions about
their products.

I'd rather pay next day shipping than step foot in their store.

CompUSA wasn't bad ...but after I saw some of their shelf stock lacking,
I knew it was only a matter of time before they closed doors. I'm in
favor of a Fry's ...that's for sure!

Eric