[TriLUG] CompUSA closing stores

Christopher L Merrill chris at webperformance.com
Wed Feb 28 14:52:53 EST 2007

Magnus wrote:
> If you really feel compelled to comply with their system and give them a
> phone number, give TigerDirect the local Radio Shack phone number.

That worked for me when writing checks because they had no way to verify
the information.  I gave out the number for the Lake County Refuse department
for years. I always wondered if that tactic would catch up with me.  8 years
since I moved away from Lake county and it hasn't, yet.

chris at webperformance.com                |  http://webperformance.com
919-433-1762                            |  919-845-7601

Website Load Testing and Stress Testing Software & Services