[TriLUG] CompUSA closing stores

Kevin Flanagan kevin at flanagannc.net
Wed Feb 28 19:12:32 EST 2007

Tiger direct told me that they wanted my phone number in case of a
return, when I said no, they said that if I were to return the crappy
$20 wireless card I could only get store credit.  Fine by me.

Another down side to giving up the phone number is that if you give it
to them, you have just waived the Do Not Call list, for them and their
business partners.

I work right around the corner from Tiger, I go there just to cherry
pick the sale items.  I'm the worst kind of customer they see.  I also
have a hobby, wait till you hear one of the sales weasels lie to a
customer, if they are actually on the floor you won't have long to
wait.  The interject a little dose of fact.  It's not like sales weasels
work there long enough for you to be a recognizable face ;')

Kevin