[TriLUG] anyone have expirence with municipal wi-fi or wi-max?

Greg Brown gwbrown1 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 14:10:34 EST 2007

I have an upcoming local project that I just do not have time to complete
let alone even begin.  The project is for a good-sized town in the area and
the area would originally cover the great downtown area proper with free
Wi-Fi.  I realize WiMax is kind of overkill for that but I could see the
project expanding in the future.  Also I have no pricing for WiMax equipment
so I'm really lost.

Project should be funded in July so firm pricing will have to be completed
by then.

Any takers?

Greg