[TriLUG] OT: Fry's

Magnus magnus at trilug.org
Sat Mar 3 10:58:35 EST 2007

Marc wrote:
> Thanks for the link.  You just reminded me of another one --Micro Center is
> great too.  I have been to their stores in GA and Northern CA/Bay Area.  I
> haven't ever bought anything from them online but they have been very
> straightforward to deal with, with good prices too.

We had one in the Philly area and it was sort of a mixed bag.  You had
to keep an eye on their ads for the best prices to come around.  The
selection was always very good though for the most part.

--
"Showing off is the fool's idea of glory." - Bruce Lee's observations of
people at TriLUG meetings who won't shut up and let the guest speaker talk